Why Choose Us?
Our goal at Home Entertainment, Inc. is to provide you with the best possible value in turn-key high performance audio/video, home theater, computer networks, and home automation systems through efficient and innovative design and consistently superior customer service.
We have four decades of experience with audio/video systems, automation, and IP networks: the ideal background to work with today’s technology.
At Home Entertainment, Inc. we specialize in:
- Whole House Automation
- Easy to use media rooms and home theater
- Integrated multi-room audio and video systems
- Residential & Commercial Wi-Fi Networks
- Security, Fire & Surveillance Systems
With current technology it’s important to choose an integration company on the leading edge of AV (audio/video) and IT (information technology). Home Entertainment, Inc. is a licensed Microsoft OEM Hardware Solutions Gold Partner.
Our experience in designing, building, and installing electronics systems spans everything from blending technology in highly aesthetic environments to highly durable, constant usage, commercials systems.
We have chosen the vendor partners we represent not only for their high levels of performance, but also for their ability to be integrated with existing components and remain compatible with future advances in technology. These brands are among the most respected manufacturers in the electronics industry. Our long standing relationships with these vendors enable us to smoothly integrate their products in your home.
With our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (maintained for over 10 years), you can feel confident about our performance and integrity. Please check the BBB site to view our file.
Our experience with all types of low voltage subsystems, our innovative yet practical designs, our access to quality products, and our highly rated service reputation that makes Home Entertainment Inc. uniquely qualified and the best choice for all of your electronic needs. Contact us today.
Texas Security License B17900
Texas Fire License ACR 1767176
Honors, Awards, References
Consumers Electronic Association
- 2015 Woodlands Online “Best of the Woodlands” winner
- 2015 CEPro Magazine Top Integrators Choice
- 2014 CEPro Magazine Top Integrators Choice
- 2013 CEPro Magazine Top Integrators Choice
- 2013 Guidepoint Consulting (NY) for the Consumers Electronics Industry
- 2012 Consumer Electronics Association “Best Speciality Project 2012″
- 2012 CEPro Magazine Top Integrators Choice
- 2012 GLG Consulting (TX) for the Consumers Electronics Industry
- 2012 Feature Article – Vision Magazine Consumer Electronics Assoc.
- 2011 Elected Vice Chair Audio Video Retailer Board (CEA)
- 2011 CEPro Magazine Top Integrators Choice
- 2011 CEA Mark Of Excellence Platinum Award Winner Best Specialty Project
- 2010 CEPro Magazine Top Integrators Choice
- 2010 CEA Mentor Program
- 2010 McIntosh Labs Dealer Design Council
- 2009 Elected Director CEA Audio Video (PARA) Board
- 2009 Elected Director CEA TechHome Board
- 2009 CEPro Magazine Top Integrators Choice
- 2008 CEPro Digital Convergence Summit
- 2007 EHX Media Center Boot camp (Guest Speaker)
- 2007 CEPro Top 40 U.S. Integrator award
- 2006 CEPro Top 40 U.S. Integrator award
- 2002 Audio/Video Interiors Magazine (Feature Story)
- 1993 Texas Magazine (Cover Story)
- 1993 THX Certified by LucasFilm at Skywalker Ranch, CA
- 1990 Audio/Video Interiors Magazine (Cover Story)